TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO VMAX
This user agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between you and Absoluhealthcare Private Limited,
operating under the trading name VMax Fit, governing your use of VMax’s products, software, and/or
services provided through the VMax website (“Website”) and the VMax mobile app (“App”). Please read
these terms and conditions carefully as they outline the terms of your access and use of the Website and
App. By accessing the Website or App, registering, and using the Services as a member or guest, you agree
to be bound by this Agreement.
1. To use the Services provided by VMax, you must be at least 18 years old.
2. If you are accessing the Services on behalf of a minor, you acknowledge that you are the legal
guardian and responsible for their use of the Services.
3. By using the Services, you confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Updates to Terms:
2. Any changes will be posted on the Website and App, and you are responsible for reviewing them
3. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the revised terms and
Use of Services:
1. VMax provides guidance on improving fitness and integrating it into individual lifestyles, as well
as access to healthy and nutritious food products.
2. It’s important to note that VMax is not a medical organization, and any workout plans or exercises
recommended should not be considered medical advice, prescriptions, or diagnoses.
3. You should consult with your doctor before enrolling in any programs or making changes to your
VMax has certain limitations and restrictions on individuals:
1. Above 60 years of age
2. Pregnant or less than six weeks post-partum
3. Taking steroids
4. Facing kidney-related disorders
5. Cancer patients
6. Individuals who have undergone angiography/angioplasty within the last three months
7. Epileptic clients
8. Those who have had major surgeries within the last six months
9. Individuals with nervous system-related complications or tumors
10. HIV positive clients
11. Individuals with hepatitis or liver problems
12. Lactating mothers within three months.
1. VMax is committed to protecting your privacy.
3. By using the Services, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal information
Absoluhealthcare Private Limited (trading name VMax Fit)
Registered Office: Old No. 5/9, New No. 9/14, Bharathi Street, Vellakinar, Coimbatore, Tamil
Nadu, India, 642029.
For any queries or concerns regarding this Agreement or our Services, please contact our Support team